• Improve the capacity of GES and District Assembly on education resource mobilization and stakeholder coordination/management. The project was sponsored by SNV from 2009 to 2010 in the Savelugu/Nanton Municipal.
• INGRAM project supported by the INGRAM Trust Fund through ActionAid Ghana. The project was run in the Bole and Karaga districts from 2009 to 2013.
• “Promoting Quality Education for Girls through Study Clubs (PGESC)” run in Bole and Sawla Tuna-Kalba. Sponsors are IBIS in Ghana under the Education for Empowerment project from 2012 to 2015.
• Action for Children Rights Education (ACRE) project supported by ActionAid Ghana. The project ends 2016.
• Advocacy on the inclusion of women in leadership positions and decision making. Supported by IBIS in 2005 in the Tamale Metro.
• Public Participation in local governance (PPLG). Project title “Enhancing Active Community participation in Local Governance”, with support from IBIS in Ghana from 2009 to 2013 in the Tamale Metro.
• Promote Community Participation in Governance at Grass root level. Sponsored by German Development Service (ded) from 2006-2009. The project was run in West Gonja and West Mamprosis districts
• Organizational sustainability (Step Change Plan) supported by STAR-Ghana from 2012 to 2014
• Youth/ CBOs involvement in Disaster and Peace Management. Period; 2006 to 2009 supported by ActionAid Ghana.
• Community Action on Resource Allocation and Management of CHPS (CARAM) Project –sponsored by STAR-Ghana from 2013 to 2015. Project districts; Tamale Metro, Bole, Kumbungu, Savelugu/Nanton, Tolon, Sagnarigu and the Sawla/Tuna/Kalba Districts
• HIV/AIDS and Commercial Sex Workers project from 2003 to 2010. Sponsored by ActionAid Ghana