• Improve the capacity of GES and District Assembly on education resource mobilization and stakeholder coordination/management. The project was sponsored by SNV from 2009 to 2010 in the Savelugu/Nanton Municipal.
• INGRAM project supported by the INGRAM Trust Fund through ActionAid Ghana. The project was run in the Bole and Karaga districts from 2009 to 2013.
• “Promoting Quality Education for Girls through Study Clubs (PGESC)” run in Bole and Sawla Tuna-Kalba. Sponsors are IBIS in Ghana under the Education for Empowerment project from 2012 to 2015.
• Action for Children Rights Education (ACRE) project supported by ActionAid Ghana. The project ends 2016.
• Advocacy on the inclusion of women in leadership positions and decision making. Supported by IBIS in 2005 in the Tamale Metro.
• Public Participation in local governance (PPLG). Project title “Enhancing Active Community participation in Local Governance”, with support from IBIS in Ghana from 2009 to 2013 in the Tamale Metro.
• Promote Community Participation in Governance at Grass root level. Sponsored by German Development Service (ded) from 2006-2009. The project was run in West Gonja and West Mamprosis districts
• Organizational sustainability (Step Change Plan) supported by STAR-Ghana from 2012 to 2014
• Youth/ CBOs involvement in Disaster and Peace Management. Period; 2006 to 2009 supported by ActionAid Ghana.
• Community Action on Resource Allocation and Management of CHPS (CARAM) Project –sponsored by STAR-Ghana from 2013 to 2015. Project districts; Tamale Metro, Bole, Kumbungu, Savelugu/Nanton, Tolon, Sagnarigu and the Sawla/Tuna/Kalba Districts
• HIV/AIDS and Commercial Sex Workers project from 2003 to 2010. Sponsored by ActionAid Ghana
At our producing system you may choose essay writers for every monetary budget. We confirm the highest quality of every old fashioned paper they supply bestessay